Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All Done

I can't believe I'm all packed up. I feel like Taiwan has been a dream and all I've done is paused my life back home in the states. I really don't want to go back to reality...

Before leaving for the airport, my cousin took me on one last spur of the moment adventure. He took to me tofu alley to eat stinky tofu one last time before I departed. For some reason, this stinky tofu has been the best I've tasted since I came. I don't know if it's because it is actually good or because I know I'm leaving Taiwan indefinitely, so it tastes better. Either way, it was an adventure worth while before my flight....

The flight back wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was a lot more tired than I was going to Taiwan, but I guess it's because I know I'm coming back to reality...I really feel as if I just paused my life here in the states and now I've just unpaused it. Nothing here has changed, but it's as if I've changed the most. I'm already experiencing Taiwan withdrawals and it's not making adjusting to the jetlag any easier. lol.

Now, back to my regular routine of studying and going on with life. The experiences, friends, and memories I've gained from this Taiwan trip has definitely brightened my life and I couldn't have asked for a better summer. I will look forward to the next time I am able to go back to Taiwan. There is just so much to do and buy the next time I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment