Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 12

It was so hard waking up today...I was dying at work, but I guess when I'm super tired I also work the best too. haha. Probably because I'm too tired to talk with my coworkers so it's easier to not talk and do work. lol.

For lunch, we went to this really cute shop that served delicious food. I don't know how to exactly describe it, but basically it's a plate with three dishes and one main dish that is cooked over a teppanyaki surface and served over rice. It was delicious! It tasted like my mother's cooking. :)

After work it was communal nap time in our room. haha.

For dinner we went with one of my roommate's a-ma and she took us to this really good prok cutlet place. SOO good.

Nothing extraordinary happened today, but it was fun nonetheless. I have a feeling Thursdays for the next six weeks will be days I will be super tired. haha -__-

1 comment:

  1. its what you get for going to ladies night on a wednesday. smh lol. YOLO!

    ReplyDelete