Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 23: Harmony Home

It thunder stormed today. I usually like rain, but not when I have to travel around in it, and that's exactly what I did today. I always feel so awkward when I have my umbrella out, but I guess that's the only way to protect myself from getting too wet!

I was fortunate enough to go to Harmony Home during my second half of work. Harmony Home is a place where HIV/AIDs victims can go to to find shelter and support. It also reaches out to refugees and other less fortunate others. At the Harmony Home, I was able to play with the children that stayed there. They are the cutest things ever! I sometimes forget how cute, yet feisty, small children can be. A little boy fell asleep in my lap today and it was the cutest thing ever. Children can fall asleep anywhere, lol, no matter how loud it is. I'm so envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment