Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 8


Day 8:

I woke up today relatively early for sleeping around 4:30am. I woke up around 9...dilly daddled and met up with more friends from TTT for lunch.

I went to so many places today that I don’t even remember where I went exactly. I know I went to eat lunch at this shopping mall’s food court. I had Korean food - bimbibap to be exact. It wasn’t as great as the Korean food I’ve had in California, but it wasn’t horrible either. Afterwards, we headed to the Taipei Main Station for some underground shopping, but we went through the underground way. UNFORTUNATELY, I got a warning ticket -__-….FOR CHEWING GUM IN THE STATION. UGHHHH. Not even in the freaking subway, but at the station!!!!! -___- Taiwan is so strict….well I guess that’s why Taiwan’s metro is so nice…ugh. Haha. I still can’t get over it.

Oh well. We then headed to Taipei 101. So pretty! However, too fancy. I felt so out of place. We went to this cafĂ© on the 4th floor of 101 and totally got ripped off….a freaking juice was 240NT….wasn’t even that good -__-. Next time, I’m going to get afternoon tea somewhere else…


240 NT drink...that's like almost $10...

All-in-all, we just hung around Taipei 101 in the A/C and just chilled like a tourist. It was just a relaxing day since everyone was so tired from the night before.

When I came home, I ate dinner with my sorority sister/roomie and her mom. We had Japanese Tapanyaki (I think that’s how you spell it?) near our place. It was gooood. Afterwards, to burn off the food we just ate, we walked to where we work so we would know where we would have to go. There is such a nice view of Taipei 101 on the walk; it’s like a perfect view of it.

I need to learn how to kill a cockroach, or at least know how to keep them away from this dorm room. There was a cockroach in our bathroom and we all freaked out. Cockroaches are DISGUSTING. UGH. Why do they even exist?! Now I’m going to be paranoid about cockroaches from now on…

What makes it even worse is that I get bit by mosquitoes EVERYDAY. IT JUST DOESN’T STOP!!! >:O

1 comment:

  1. lolololol to the ticket! ahahha! And cockroaches, just use a slipper or whatever. They're more scared of you then you should be of them. I had a HUGE spider in my bathroom for india WHILE i was showering. thats the worse. omg i hate mosquitoes. :( :( :( how's your big bite now?

    ReplyDelete