Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 26: The Dark Knight Rises

So to begin, let's just say I was extremely tired. I had only slept two hours before having to wake up for work, so I felt like a zombie all day. I have to rethink about Ladies Night...it makes me question my youth. lol.

After work, I went to dinner with my aKDPhi roommate and my high school friend who is also Greek. We went to this restaurant called San Yuan, where they served Shao Long Tan Bao. It was right next to Taipei 101 in the ATT4FUN building. It was really pretty inside, but unfortunately, the service was kind of slow. We had their shao long tan baos, these extremely cute porcupine shaped mantous, and CHOCOLATE DUMPLINGS. It was pretty cool, but it just tasted like mochi with nutella inside. lol.

Still hungry after dinner, my friends and I went to go get shaved ice at the movie theater food court to meet up with another friend. This shaved ice tasted better than Ice Monster's and it was cheaper too! After catching up, we decided to watch Batman: The Dark Knight Rises. I just have to say, Oh Em Geeeeeeee. It was sooo good. Unfortunately, we had to sit in the second row because we bought our tickets a little later and Taiwan uses the marked seats system, but it was still epically awesome. I think it's definitely worth watching it again, maybe this time in a different row, farther from the screen. lol. I loved it. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was in it. *swoon* He was just waaay too cute. haha.

AH it was such a good evening. I'm so glad I could eat and catch up with friends and watch Batman BEFORE people in the states. >:) HEHE, I will probably suffer at work tomorrow for the lack of sleep I haven't been getting these past two days, but man, Batman was worth it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment