Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 16

I'm losing track of my days...soon they will all be clumped together. haha. I'm so bad at updating my travel blog >.<

I went to work as usual on Monday and did the usual. Nothing too exciting happened. After work, my roommate and I went to go get some Boba (it was delicious) and then we went into a small cafe to eat some afternoon tea cakes. Taiwan is pretty into afternoon tea, so we had a variety of stores to pick from. We picked the cafe that is next to where we live since it was SO HOT outside. It was super humid and I was just too sticky to walk anywhere else. The boba and the black forest cake I had was delicious. Nothing beats chilling in an air conditioned cafe with good food and good friends. :)

When I went back home, I changed into comfier clothing and knocked out. I napped for a good four hours and woke up to skype my parents. After skyping them, I went back to sleep. lol.  I slept for a long time, but I am still tired. I think all that lack of sleep from last week is finally catching up with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment